Section 2 – Returning Polk County students – Lottery or Audition
Section 2 is for students who were accepted through the lottery or by the audition process who are/or have been a student in Polk County
This section includes students who have attended a Polk County school and those who have been in a Polk County school, moved out of the county/state and are returning.
- Confidential Medical Information Form: English l Spanish l Haitian-Creole
- Polk County Schools Student Entry Form: English l Spanish l Haitian-Creole
- 山东11选5开奖直播 Language Survey form
- Records request form - if coming from another county/state or private school
In addition to the information available through links above, you will also need:
- Two proofs of address
- Copy of the most current report card
- Copy of last year's FSA scores (4th-8th grade only)
- 7th grade students will need a new immunization form to show that they have had their Tdap.
- Copy of parent's driver's license
- Copy of ESE paperwork: IEP, EP, 504 etc…
Gather the required documentation, and fill out the necessary forms. Please DO NOT skip any questions on the forms.
Once you have ALL the required documentation needed for registration, email the paperwork to the school office. You can do this by scanning all documents or taking pictures of the documents. Please send all pictures as ATTACHMENTS; (don't embed or insert them into the email itself). If you are able to SCAN using a 山东11选5开奖直播 inkjet printer, select the PDF option. Label each PDF or Jpeg with your student's name.
All NEW incoming Kindergarten-5th grade enrollment information needs to be e-mailed to: Alicia.Hughes@polk-fl.net
All NEW 6th-8th grade enrollment information needs to be e-mailed to: Christy.Cotton@polk-fl.net
When we receive the registration information, we will go over it to make sure that it is complete. If it is not complete, you will receive a phone call requesting the missing information.